When looking for a wedding photographer, many prospective clients will go through a number of listings for photographers who offer wedding photography. They all look pretty much the same. Usually a photographer will post a listing for his photography services that looks similar to this.

I'm a freelance photographer and specialize in shooting: model's portfolios and actor's/business headshots, magazine covers, corporate functions, events and weddings, both on location and studio.

All my equipment is portable and I'm totally digital, with: Canon 5D camera, Canon 40D camera, Canon lenses (15mm f/2.8, 24-70mm f/2.8 and 70-200 f/2.8) Canon Flash(s), Paul Buff Alienbees Ringflash/power supply, Quantum Turbo Battery(s), Pocketwizard(s), Photogenic flash heads, portable Lightdomes, portable muslin, Virtual backgrounds and studio flashes/reflectors. I can shoot RAW OR JPEG images and retouch with Photoshop CS2 on my MacBook Pro. I can burn a CD/DVD on location or upload FTP images to my lab for clients to view/order directly.

For samples of my work, please go to my website.

When I do shoot weddings/events, I am more of a "Photojournalistic" photographer, there to "capture the event" not create it. Approximately 10% or so of my work is "staged" while the majority is more candid/natural photography. My wedding packages start at $2,500.00.

But how to you know how to choose the right wedding photographer? For tips on finding a great wedding photographer, read this article Las Vegas Wedding Photographer that will explain in great details what to look for when deciding on which wedding photographer to hire for your one in a life time special event.

Related Post